Join our successful team and let’s be a part of our big dream. We provide career opportunities with a variety of job positions that will support the self-development of all employees for a better future together.
- Analyze the development and support activities of applications for digital enablement by coordinating with various parties
- Demonstrate experience sequencing and tasking to efficiently deliver to an established plan and budget
- Handling day to day issues and new requirements for the applications
- Monitoring tasks and working with team members and is responsible for delivery to business.
- Using advanced techniques (indexing, caching, estimating, etc.) to improve code efficiency
- Gathering and sequencing business and technical requirements
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex data and processing issues
- Integrating data analytics into related applications
- Communicating complex technical solutions involving the AML/KYC, CTI, Payment Gateway integration components.
- Run data tools to extract user requested reports and dashboards
1. Check all the claim process by Claim Staff on the claim administration process whether it is in accordance with the provisions of the Policy and also if it is in accordance with the company's Standard Operating Procedures
2. Re-checking and signing the Claim Worksheet;
3. Re-checking the Screening of AML (Anti Money Laundering) data and DTTOT data (List of Suspected Terrorists and Terrorist Organizations) whether identified with the data:
- List of suspected terrorists and terrorist organizations (DTTOT)
- Proliferation (Register of Weapons of Mass Destruction)
- SDN List (Terrorists, Money Launders, Drug traffickers)
4. Re-checking the Beneficiaries / indications of being foreign (indicia CRS) or CRS (Common Reporting Standard)
5. Re-checking and initialing the request letter for the completeness of the claim document to be sent to the Policy Holder, Insured or Beneficiary, if the claim document is incomplete;
6. Re-checking the claim confirmation letter to the Policy Holder, Insured or Beneficiary, if the claim document is complete and the claim is still being analyzed;
7. Approve Claims based on the Authority Limit Table;
8. Re-checking the claim approval letter to the Policy Holder, Insured or Beneficiary, if the claim has been agreed to be paid;
9. Re-checking the claim rejection letter to the Policy Holder, Insured or Beneficiary, if the claim cannot be processed;
10. Check and monitor every claim letter in the form of an original letter to the Policy Holder, Insured or Beneficiary through the General Affair / Vendor Department;
11. Monitor the claim process by the e-Millions system;
- Claim Pending
- Claim Approval (according to authority limit)
- Claim Rejected (according to authority limit)
12. Re-checking Payment Request claim;
13. Monitoring claim payments made by the Dept. Finance
14. Monitors the claim process whether it is in accordance with the company's Standard Operating Procedures
15. Monitor the filing of claim documents according to the type of claim and the claim processing period that has been sent to the vendor (MMI).
16. Assist the Customer Service Department to explain to the Policy Holder / Insured or Beneficiary for any complaints from customers relating to claims
17. Investigate claims:
Responsible for quality control of policy servicing, and supervise operational activities in policy servicing.
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
1. Receive incoming telephone calls to the call center.
2. Listen carefully to every complaint submitted by the Customer.
3. Give correct answers to every question about the problem raised by the Customer regarding the company's products.
4. Recording messages and problems that become customer complaints.
5. Provide the best solution for problems faced by the Customer.
6. Serve Customers quickly and friendly.
7. Escalate to related parties if needed.
8. Ensuring Customer complaints are resolved in accordance with the specified SLA.
Responsible for ensuring operational activities and services in the customer service Department are running effectively and optimally according to company service standards.
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
1. Ensuring services in Customer Service in accordance with applicable regulations.
2. Carry out supervision of operations and daily services in the Customer Service Dept.
3. Preparing activity reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
4. analysing the report and accepting what was approved
5. Receive escalation from CS Staff for services that CS cannot accept.
6. Coordinate with related parties in order to suspend / overcome internal CS.
7. Ensuring service activities in CS are in accordance with applicable regulations and company service standards.